Loss of Community Loss of Community

Are you on drugs?

very unoriginal storyline, the only reason i watch til the end was because of Daft Punk. loss of community...yawn!

Can we have sex? Can we have sex?

in my dreams!

i wish my GF begged to have sex with me! lol!

Gate-keeper-girl responds:

Don't all guys do?

Weebl and Bob TLE Club Weebl and Bob TLE Club

quality!

very professional, good stuff but very formulaic. shame about the butter adverts though.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

magical!

the best piece iv seen for a long time! faultless!

Stargate comming soon Stargate comming soon

er...?

here's an idea, give up, ever heard of copyright?

Tedmanson responds:

here's an idea ever heard of shut the hell up

boy boy

short but bitter-sweet

stylistically great, this is how animation should look, if i see one more manga ripoff il cry!

29 Cents In Life 29 Cents In Life

thourght provoking

this film made me think several things, firstly why dont more and more flash film makers take advantage of the interactive potential of the media?!!!its gonna be the way forward so stop wasting your time and get interactive!!!in my opinion,it is the interactivity of this piece which sets it apart from the rest, the poor quality of the art doesnt matter, because that will come with time, the fact that the storyline is abit too emotive, come on...how bad could this mans life get!!!?and that the music was totally unoriginal, uninspired (and unlicenced) can be forgiven because it was a highly innovative piece. what shocked me most about this piece though was the reaction to it in the other reviews,one going as far as to say it made them want to go out and help homeless people!!!oh my god, get a fckin life!!!how shelterd an existance have you had?! grow up!

AQUAFiA AQUAFiA

eh?

im begining to agree with SubTerrorist, how is this Noir? just cos its black and white doesnt meain its noir!!! come on Newgrounds, sort it out! in my opinion this piece sucked, totally cliched an predictable,on a positive note, it was a competant piece of direction and showed potential. Film makers realy realy need to avoid moralising,you aint gonna change jack shit.if you must moralise, watch Karmaghost here on Newgrounds for how it should be done,and its in colour!

The Welder The Welder

nice try

10/10 for effort but this piece is so cliched it almost made me cringe to watch it. i found my self listening to the music (midnight cowboy) rather than watching the film. p.s. ever heard the phrase 'breach of copyright'? maybe you should use some of the original music here on Newgrounds or write your own instead of ripping off classics to give your work the slightest bit of substance.

Teach Me Teach Me

frog snuf movie

if your into amphibious hardcore and masterbation in a 1920' stylee then you've struck gold!